Returns and exchanges
Acne Studios has a 14-day return policy: you have 14 days from when your order is delivered to ship/postmark it back to our return center for a refund or exchange.
Contact us at email@example.com with your order number if you did not receive a pre-paid return shipping label and we will send you a new one.
Returning your purchase
- Visit www.acnestudios.com and log into your account to begin a return or exchange.
If you don't have an account, visit www.acnestudios.com/returns and enter the information for the order that you'd like to return to begin a return or exchange.
- You can view your orders and must request a return or exchange item for any unwanted items.
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box.
- Close the box and tape it securely.
- Place the pre-paid return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information.
- Leave your parcel at the same PostNord service point, preferably the same one as where you collected your order.
- Please note that returns from Norway can take up to two weeks to arrive back to our warehouse due to custom clearance.
Purchased items are exchangeable into a different size. Exchanges are only processed upon receipt of returned merchandise and are based on stock availability. Exchanges are shipped to you free of charge. Should you be interested in a different colour or style, please return your item/s to us and simply purchase the new piece separately at acnestudios.com.
Receiving a refund
Your refund will be credited to the the same form of payment from where the purchase was made. If the complete order is returned the refund will include standard delivery costs from Acne Studios to you. Please note that in case of a written notice and proof of a return to Acne Studios within 14 days upon arrival, we will issue a refund latest on day 14. In case we have not received a written proof of a return, we allow 30 days to issue a refund.
Please note that a deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
Orders placed with Klarna can be returned or exchanged. If the complete order is returned your Klarna invoice will be cancelled. However, if you have made a partial return, a new updated invoice will be sent to you by email. If you wish to exchange for a new item and/or colour simply place a new order with your preferred payment method. This order is paid for separately and will be handled as a new order.
- Items must be returned to us in perfect condition accompanied by the return information label.
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them.
- Shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoes box as this is considered part of the product.
- Please make sure to return the shoes and shoe box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
- We prefer that items are returned through Acne Studios return service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure transport.
- When using our free return service, you will be refunded in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse.
- Please send the package to:
Acne Studios Online Returns
163 53 Spånga
Our regular online return and exchange policy as described above applies during sale periods.
Acne Studios quality guarantee
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt.
If items have a manufacturing fault that occurred within a 12-month time frame after purchase, please contact us immediately.
If you need to file a dispute towards Acne Studios or our products, please visit http://ec.europa.eu/odr.